Policy Lab on FRT organised by the Algorithms Data & Democracy Team
950 950 people viewed this event.
Policy Lab on FRT on November 9th: The lab will be organized by the Algorithms, Data & Democracy team in partnership with Denmark’s Data Ethical Council and Microsoft
The purpose of the Policy Lab will be the following:
- Kickstart a conversation around responsible use of FRT in Denmark
- Bring in research and international experience together, including from those who holds the responsibly for utilizing and implementing the technology
- Provide input to additional research in this area
- Map possible use cases and potential as well as risks related to data ethics and legal considerations
- Map needs and existing regulation and standards, including existing regulations and best practices from other countries/regions (e.g. Washington State law)
- Thereby creating the foundation for producing recommendations for political initiatives and solutions, including regulation at national and EU level (e.g. AIA).